Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Story Track for April 2013 with Episode Dialogues

Story Track for April with Episode Dialogues


Like I always say the month-end episodes establish the drama for the coming one to two month drama and the first week episodes usually lay out the drama for the rest of the month.

So whichever it appeals to you, you can take it. But lemme show you what I have seen through
  • last three saturdays 
  • last week (last 7 days)

Through Last 3 Saturdays, the episodic events or statements have been these.
  • 30th March
Sultan's Goondagiri on Sets, Realization of losing Madhu and Possessiveness for her in Full Swing for Rishabh Kundra
  • 6th April
Sultan's back-story to Padmini, RK to Madhu-I am not a Poster to be replaced every Friday. Madhu to RK- I am not a purchased object to be reminded about the possession through the Price Tag.- Sultan's Solicitation of Madhu to be Aryan's caretaker.
  • 13th April
Resting Period for the Hostage Drama. Time to show affection and to be either receptive to it or not.

Now if I want to study the episodes dialogues-wise, the way I felt it interesting, here is the Confession of a Twisted Mind. 
Please note when I say Twisted, I am not being derogtory, I am just going by Madhu's dictionary. She calls Rishabh Kundra a Tedha person


30th March (Song Played is "Meri Bebasi Ka Bayaan Hai" -  Testimony of My Helplessness - That you are not with me.)
RK's Questions Madhu - In his Imagination
while Pouring liquor, as she stops him - How dare you stop me ?
Who is this Sultan ?
How could you move on so soon ?
Turns his back as he says this- I don't care - turns towards her and  Madhu has disappeared.
What is the relation you have with him? Do you love him ? Yes or No
Turns his back as he says this -I don't care. -  turns towards her and  Madhu has disappeared.
Did he come close to you? Did he touch you ? Did his shadow fall on you ? 
No. He can't touch you. 
Turns his back as he says this - You are only mine. You are only mine.-  turns towards her and  Madhu has disappeared.
I remember, I decieved you. I left you on Mandap. Told lies, Played Game, deceived you. But you are not RK Madhu, cause you don't have K in Madhu, K for Kameena. 
Talk ! Talk Something Madhu !!. Talk !!!! - Madhu turns to leave. RK holds her back. Makes her dance on Meri Bebasi ka Bayaan Hai. As the dance ends and he looks into her eyes...
Don't look at me like that. Don't look into my eyes like that. Something is pricking me inside.Tries to dissuade himself of that feeling and talk about something else
Does he also look into your eyes like that?
No. He can't look at you like that. Not just him, no one can look at you like that. Because this face belongs to me. 
Turns his back as he says this  -I care Madhu. I care. -  turns towards her and  Madhu has disappeared.

Madhu - the only time she talks - softly in collected manner, poised I am here, near you.You have held me inspite of leaving me. You never could let me go.
Turns his back as he says this -No you are not there. You are not here - turns towards her and Madhu is indeed not there.

Realization is complete - Madhu is not with him, mentally or physically. She doesn't care for his "I don't care" or "I care" sentiments. None of his sentiments affect her. What was his revenge about. Breaking Madhu as she loves him. What was her love, to be affected by his every gesture. But now she is not receptive at all to him. Instead when she looks at him, it only hurts him, and yet the thought that others will look at her, will be ready to take her, scares him more as she belongs to him. And even if she showed him his truth that he has not let her go, all he is seeing is inspite of him not letting her go, she is still not with him.

2nd April -Woh Lamhe (Those Moments) song flashbacks and realizing
Flashbaclk1 -Madhu yelling at him, I don't have any relationship with Sultan.
Flashback 2 - Unwedding- RK realizing, Even I too don't have any relationship with her as I unwedded her.
Flashback 3 - RK remembering how unforeseen things can happen. Madhu talking excitedly to someone, he breaking her phone and next day his car is vandalized. There is no fault of Madhu in all this, but things are happening which he does not like and have no good foreboding. 

Actual events
And next day, his junoon kicks in. Its Holi and he should be the first one to color Madhu. As only he has that right.

Radhaji - "Apne Galti ke ahsaas se waapis laute"

His obsession is not fulfilled. He is not the first one to color her. But still he holds himself up against his disappointment/hurt and does color her, only to be hurt again with Madhu not coloring him back. It was like Madhu inspite of loving him is still moving on. She does not want to be with him, does not want to love him.

6th April - ACTUAL Scene
RK: Sultan...Nope the one before Sultan. If you forgot let me remind you.
M : After what you did to me, I can never forget you and neither would you ever let me forget you.
RK: No one turns his back to me. Don't do that again to me.
M: Why did you come?
RK: For you. I got to know that shootout has happened. So have come to see if you are okay or not.
M: I am okay. And I have gone through greater distresses and accidents than this, so neither you have to care for me nor you have the right to do it. 
RK: Why do you remind me my rights again and again ? Do you get happy listening to my answers? Where is your Sadakchaap friend ? 
M: So now to make yourself happy you have given him the name of my friend. Perfect.
RK: Yes, your friend, who colored you first. That friend of yours, whom you decided to color him first. Where is he?
M: Why should I tell you? Why do you want to know? What difference does it make.
RK: Questions should be answered. Not questioned back. I am asking something and answer me that. Where is he?
M: Mr.RK, I will question. Why do you want to know what happened in the Chawl ? Why do you want to know if shootout happened or not ? Why do you want to know if I am alive or dead ? Why do you want to know whom I colored first and who colored me first? Tell me. Answer me. Why do you want to know ?
RK: Because I cannot see you with anyone else.
M: Why can't you see me with anyone else? Why can't you see? Why can't you see me with anyone else? I am asking you something and answer me that. Why can't you see me with anyone else? Answer me Why can't you see me with anyone else?
RK : No Madhu.
M : why not? I will ask you. Will ask you 1000 times. Until I get my answer, I will keep asking you. See that poster there? Whenever I see it, I make a promise to myself that I will forget you, I will not remember you, because every Friday, the poster will get replaced. Did you listen, every Friday the poster gets replaced. I am trying to move on by keeping you away from my memories. Why did you come in the morning? Why did you come back here ? Answer me. I am asking you something and answer me. I need an answer. (She is crying. He sees it, feels the pain.)
RK: I myself am searching for the answer. I can't give an answer right now. I only know this Madhu, that "Towards you...I...No Madhu No" 
Leaves...but comes back..
RK: But I have one answer. I am not a Poster to be replaced every Friday.
M: And I am not your purchased house-hold object that you keep claiming as yours by showing me the price tag.


Monday - 8th April -Again Woh Lamhe (Those Moments)  Song.
New Junoon - Shooting Cancel. Pack-up from home itself. Main aaj kuch alag karna chaahta hoon. And that is expressing Ishq and Junoon to Madhu - RK Style - all to Repossess/Reclaim Madhu.

9th April agenda - to reclaim Biwi through Ishq Farmana. If that doesn't work, then through using zor-zabardasti ---All RK Style

Ishq Farmaana - RK Style - Trying Shaayari and reminding first times
Yeh tadap mitne mitaane ki
Yeh Aarzoo tujhko kho deneki aur phir tujhko paaneki
Tera yeh poochna ki "koi hai"
Mera yeh Kehnaa ki "Tu hi Tu hai."
Tu hi tu hai, Main hi Main hoo, Aur Baaki to
Yeh shaam to soyee hai, Yeh duniya toh soyee hai
Na Aur koi hai, Na Aur koi..

Flashback scenes consists of the attributes he fell in love about her
  1. How beautiful you are - Beauty/attraction - so much that seeing moon is waste of time -First meeting while he plays piano and she is on the bridge 
  2. What a Delicate being you are- calls her a Naazuk Gudiya  - first time when she clung to him hard, being all afraid of dark
  3. Melting like Wax - first time when they danced together, melting into each other.
  4. His Ishq definition - "doesn't let me live, doesn't let me die"

Agenda expressed and Sultan also advised not to call Madhu ever
RK: Apni Biwi, Apni Madhu, jisko maine Kho diya tha, use waapis apna raha hoon
RK: Ateet ki aag mein jalogi, khudo bhi jalaogi, mujhe bhi jalogi
M: Solution is to forget you. Whatever you are doing is madness.Paagalpan - Nothing to attain. 
M: Na Koi Biwi, Na Koi Ishq aur Na koi junoon

11th April - Kidnapping done and now detention drama on
RK: Gives her the knife- Khatm kardo di mujhe. Khatm kardo is ishq ko, Khatm kardo is junoon ko, Khatm kardo is prem kahani ko
Madhu : RK tum paagal ho gaye ho, chodo ise
RK : Lo beh chala khoone-e-Ishq, lo chal diya main tabaah hone, har zakhm chala saath saboot hone, har boond bahi gawaah banne
Madhu : Chodo

RK: Do sawaal. Do you still love me ? Do you love me only ?

13th April -  Sang hoon tere (I am with You) song- Again Ishq Farmaana
Sang hoon tere song and RK is just trying to make her see through his gestures that she is always in his thoughst and time is witness to it. He considers her his home. He notices that Madhu is not being receptive and does not want to see either what he wishes to tell her or show her. But his attempts go on. Even when she sleeps.
The pathos of this episode is that RK is singing "I am with you".  But his aim behind all his reclaiming of his Biwi, his kidnapping is supposed to be about "You are with me"

_______________________________
Interestingly as I see it, the 30th March episode ended on the note, "you are not with me, even if I did not let you go."  Then 6th April episode ended on the note, "I cannot see you with anyone else and I cannot be replaced or forgotten.\" This is because, through Holi he saw that Madhu could move on and be with anyone else, even if she loves him, as circumstances have changed and he has not right on her and she wants to forget him. In this light the kidnapping drama dialogues were important in the sense where he desperately wanted to remind her of good moments and when he could not succeed he opted anyways for his next action - taking her home. Even then when Madhu tries to flee from there he goes for desperate measures. For a normal person everything is crazy. But from his point (fixated as he is with an idea, losing all the sense of right or wrong, rationale or irrationale), he is okay even for extreme measures, anything that attains his determination to get her back with him while he is alive. In his own twisted way, he wants her to see, why they can still be together... Look at this drama again with dialogues...

RK: Gives her the knife- Khatm kardo di mujhe. Khatm kardo is ishq ko, Khatm kardo is junoon ko, Khatm kardo is prem kahani ko
Madhu : RK tum paagal ho gaye ho, chodo ise
RK : Lo beh chala khoone-e-Ishq, lo chal diya main tabaah hone, har zakhm chala saath saboot hone, har boond bahi gawaah banne
Madhu : Chodo
RK: Do sawaal, answer me and I will let go of the knife. Do you still love me ? Do you love me only ?

RK and Madhu's confrontation starts. Madhu confronts him how he can call whatever he did to her as mere "Nok-jhonk". The unwedding, the public humiliation, the way he besought to break her heart is not a nok-jhonk that she can forget the hurts and forgive him even if he beseeches forgiveness with her on his knees. And on top of that, she is not seeing any remorse from him... She is not a commercial glass piece to be broken. She is a girl whose trust, heart and self-confidence was broken.

RK agrees that he has made a mistake, had committed the wrong, and that every mistake can be forgiven, a chance given to correct it. Madhu is apalled at his choice of correcting it. She asks him, how can he correct it... by forcefully bringing her home? He asks her to suggest anything that can correct all that went wrong. Madhu states that nothing can correct whatever he did, because it was not just a wrong, he had cut her into pieces. How can he correct it ? He just cannot.
But RK has answer for everything. If he cannot correct it, then he must put an end to the determination to correct it.  So He comes with a knife, hands it over to Madhu and asks her to end him, his love, his obsession and his lovestory, as he her blood in his veins, keeps calling her name. When Madhu's hands are shaking, he says, "you won't be able to do it as you are so delicate, let me do  it myself". He takes the knife, holds the knife edge on to his palm and lets his blood bleed from the cut. He quotes, "the bleeding blood drop will be his witness, his cut is the evidence of his destruction as he bleeds his love(Khoon-e-Ishq).

As Madhu tries to stop him, RK puts up a condition that he shall stop if she answers two of his questions. As to question number one, he asks if she loves him. M is not willing to answer him, but wants him to stop at his madness. RK just yells out the question to her and under the duress, Madhu answers, Yes. That she loves him. He drops the knife. Madhu goes ahead to dress the cut. Lot of blood has been bled. 

RK in a deranged state, keeps looking at her in lovelorn state and asks her not to worry about the injury or blood loss because if anything happens to him, she can give him blood. And he proceeds to ask her his second question, if she loves only him and no one else. This question utterly disgusts her as she is apalled at his insanity, the limit or extremity of it. She looks at him bewildered and disgusted and simply decides to walk into the mansion as RK is not in any reasonable state to be left alone. Dazed as she is with the events, she walks through RK's blood, leaving her blood-smeared footsteps on the floor. RK watches it and is happy at that kind of RK style Griha Pravesh. Madhu extremely disgusted tells RK, she is not coming back to their room and goes inside the ground floor spare rooms.

It may have looked very gory...but that was an interesting piece of drama.  It was actually a love confession of a twisted mind, a morbid mind...and in no way it is sane or normal.

Madhu was sadly realizing it the next day when she asked herself, how strange or odd she must have been to have fallen in love with this twisted guy.

********.for my own sake in understanding the plot construction and the drama created by CVs for a twisted character, who might be twisted, but yet honest to his principle of action, I was noting all of it in writing while watching the episodes in repeat mode and jotting everything that seemed relevant.  So I was just sharing factual information with you. ************

No comments:

Post a Comment