Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Rishabh's Father's Teaching- Overlook Pain


Episode 244 Discussion: 12th April 2013 (Page 7)



Disclaimer : Speaking aloud as it came to my mind when I was asking my own questions.

I said on Wednesday episode, that Rishabh Kundra needs to be tied up and made to CRY.

Fine he took revenge. But in the process he got hurt too and it pains him. So he just needs to cry and let go his pain for the hurt he feels.  Instead of crying himself out (whichever way a grown-up man can take it out...I do see glistening tears in Rishabh Kundra's eyes...Men's tear ducts are big...so those glistening tears are actually a lot ...jokes apart, I am talking of heart-fills cry), why did Rishabh Kundra resort to bringing back Madhu to his home to be with him?

As I was really thinking hard on his characterization in the serial and as I was speculating (in my imagination) an emotional scene between Madhu and RK, where in heights, Radhaji has to intervene, I added this dialogue to Radhaji...where she will utter, "wish your father was here to soothe you from your pain".  BAM !!! This is where, like a flash, I remembered how RK narrated to Madhu his story of his father, how HIS FATHER  taught him TO NOT CRY, NOT FOCUS ON HURT/INJURY and just think about something else so that pain is forgotten.  He was explaining all this to Madhu, when back from hospital, she starts crying to release her emotion at all the stress she had been through of seeing him shot/supposed death/and assault.  

Did he really start planning revenge at that time ? Or he just narrated the story like that ? I don't think he would have lied about his father's teachings. Because even when RK gets reconciled to his mother, in the temple, he tells her, he never went to her for lullaby again as he stopped crying.
So is this the case...that he has made a principle to look away from injury/hurt and not cry over that. Instead divert the attention to something else ? Question Would CVs still remember that they showed this in the Drama before ? QuestionErmm

No comments:

Post a Comment