Wednesday, April 24, 2013

My Disconnects with MEIEJ

From EP 249 - 18th April 2013

Originally posted by _charu_

Shri,  Pnars, this is the first time I'm reading that you all want to get de-addicted..Shocked Ananya, Soundarya, Zoya, and I were swinging from "shall we or shall we not continue watching" LOL... you all gave us hope n now you're giving up means something terribly went wrong somewhere Dead Now it's my turn to give you hope..plz stick to MB for some more time, otherwise we all will quit together Hug

Originally posted by pnars

Thanks Charu Hug

I don't like to be in a funk, last night's epi put me in one. I hope they'll drag us all out of this Sultan-sized crater soon. Even if we have to tolerate a triangle of sorts he's such an unworthy character, and AR's bland portrayal of him doesn't do him any favors.

Or, maybe being such an RK fan I'm in a funk because of the insult our RK Bhai had to tolerate yesterday because of this Madhu. Who knows! If confusion were one of the navarasas, it would be the reigning emotion of MEIEJ nowadays.

Responded by Myself
Charu,

Thank you.  Smile

@bold 
P explained it for me. After Feb Revenge I was waiting what they will do for Madhu and RK and now I have started seeing it and today I had the same emotional sensitivity as Feb that week. I always trust my body reactions. They are the ones that tell me when I  need to stop listening to my head. My rants and posts reflecting pain are about what my body tells me. And when I feel moved, I just go into a daze. That's how I know what touches me. So CVs ka badla shifting poora.  So what's now left as curiosity for me...nothing much.  

If negativity persists here,  I will be happy watching MEIEJ alone rather than come to this forum. Earlier the story was so gripping that I could always ignore Forum negativity. Now with slowness in the story and antipathy to RK and Censorship and stalking by Madhu Fans clips my freedom to express. And also increasingly on sensitivity levels, I see that I react differently from most. That kinda gives me segregated feeling within a group. I cannot always want to explain why I see things differently. Its not arrogance or something, its just being tired. And very soon, things at office will pick up pace, now that my company is out of its bankruptacy phase and been bought by another buyer.  Starting this week, we are having transition meetings...So time to get slowly de-addicted or atleast regulate my number of hours for forum activity.

I must say, watching MEIEJ all these months since August has helped me handle a lot of stress in personal life. It was effectively a stressbuster to me.  Now things are poised for small shifts in personal life, hence my need to de-addict.   Don't worry, I still love the thread. Its like a baby. So I will be always there.

Responded by Charu
Thanks for replying Shri. It's the same case with me. MB is like a stress buster to me , I don't want to get de-addicted from it LOL but of late , MB has become stressful n sometimes i lose patience...agree about the forum too..Ananya keeps telling me that she's better off without the forum with too many speculations and negative posts floating around...sad but true, all of us here feel that our freedom of expression is curbed..may be bec. we're careful of not hurting others sentiments bec. of our opinion...but it happens many times that I hesitate to say something but someone else does it n i'm happy to read LOL that's why EDT gives me immense satisfaction..I'm more addicted to this thread than MB LOL i noticed it when RK was MIA, the episodes were dud and I still woke up at 6 in the morning to catch the EDT updates ROFL I've said it a lot of times, a big thank you for maintaining this thread and keep it under control..

No comments:

Post a Comment