Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Song Dedications for RK, Rishbala



I want to Break Free.
Today I want to dedicate this song to Rishabh Kundra.  

In the past, post revenge had come up with two dedications to depict his state of mind. Hmmm! 

On 19th Feb, I dedicated "Frozen" by Madonna as Rishabh Kundra seemed to be so frozen in his heart and yet so disturbed with memories of Madju and that turbulence seemed as of its heart is all set to thaw.

On 16th  March, I again dedicated another song "Every Breath You Take" by Sting (of Police). This was to depict what he thinks as his heart starts thawing, as he gets possessed by her and in result he becomes the stalker, but infact he is the caged one, he is the shacked one.

And today I dedicate "I want to Break Free." by Freddie Mercury (of Queen). This is to depict how he wants to break free of everything that his heart or mind is doing to him because of the love he feels for Madhu.  To make it easy it goes to explain, why someone like him, when he confesses that his heart and blood and everything calls out Madhu Madhu, then why should he say, "Whether I love you Or Not". He is contradicting himself, he is conflicted within himself...and so seeks atleast one stability which is her position vis-a-vis him. 

Read the lyrics and you will see its the same he feels. Its all strange and wierd and yet so true...so true that he wants to break free of it, so that he can go to his previous state of his Frozen heart, where he could be the cold strategist if someone questioned his way of thinking. Its only his wish, his struggle and we don't know for sure, if he will successful in breaking free from the pain as his heart vents out in volcanic eruptions spewing all that latent lava of his emotions that shows the man he is.

The Video I posted there is of Freddie Mercury dressed as a woman. And the lyrics speak about his falling in love, feeling the real love. The song is sort of personal rendition of Freddie's story. He was bisexual...and increasingly becoming gay. So in essence the song is also about his inner desires breaking free from all those shackles of his existence by virtue of his body and mind. And those song lyrics are also about something that he feels for his only female love Mary Austin, whom he used to say...You are my common-law wife...or if I was not like this, you would have been my wife anyways...that acceptance...and yet breaking free from her as he needs to be true to his heart's needs as well.  The song is so beautiful...the struggle that Love builds in us. Love is Surrender, but how difficult can that Surrender be, if we are conflicted by equally other stronger reasons for our existence.  After all Life Must Still Go On...

I would also quote here what "war-is-peace" wrote in previous EDT...which also kind of tells you...those walls need to brought down...and this is just breaking yourself free.

Quote
"Sometimes it's very hard to forget or rather frustrating to not be able to say a few things you always want to...that's when you start imagining scenarios in your head to be able to satisfy those unspoken and unseen moments...and then you find it difficult to come back to reality so you never try to get it out of you...slowly after a few ages you realize that it's become your habit...and then you just sink in the stories, caught in the wall of lie, that you have built around your mind and heart. So now when you feel claustrophobic in your walls, you will sit and think that you are alone...and that the world has built a wall for you to break. So you will hunt for ways to attract the world to free yourself, well the wall may just break but you may not recognize the world. So you will sit back and start your journey to build a new wall. But, just incase you don't try to find the 'old' where you had left things, and just accept  the change then it's a new beginning and now rest assured u have learnt to live and survive...
just wrote something... i thot fits the situation for RK...and madhu also to some extent.."
Unquote

And finally another nice article shared by Mona today. Liked what the author Surya Ravi wrote.



Queen I Want to Break Free Lyrics

Lyrics:

I want to break free
I want to break free
I want to break free from your lies
Youre so self satisfied I dont need you
Ive got to break free
God knows God knows I want to break free

Ive fallen in love
Ive fallen in love for the first time
And this time I know its for real
Ive fallen in love yeah
God knows God knows Ive fallen in love

Its strange but its true
I cant get over the way you love me like you do
But I have to be sure
When I walk out that door
Oh how I want to be free baby
Oh how I want to be free
Oh how I want to break free

But life still goes on
I cant get used to living without living without
Living without you by my side
I dont want to live alone hey
God knows got to make it on my own
So baby cant you see
Ive got to break free

Ive got to break free
I want to break free yeah

I want I want I want I want to break free...



For Rishbala

From Enigma

"I Love You...I'Kill You"

I see love, I can see passion
I feel danger, I feel obsession
Don't play games with the ones who love you
Cause I hear a voice who says:
I love you... I'll kill you... 
Loneliness, I feel loneliness in my room... 

Look into the mirror of your soul
Love and hate are one in all
Sacrifice turns to revenge and believe me
You'll see the face who'll say:
I love you... I'll kill you...
But I'll love you forever 
Loneliness, I feel loneliness in my room...



"Return To Innocence"

That's not the beginning of the end
That's the return to yourself
The return to innocence
Love - Devotion
Feeling - Emotion
Love - Devotion
Feeling - Emotion
Don't be afraid to be weak
Don't be too proud to be strong
Just look into your heart my friend
That will be the return to yourself
The return to innocence
If you want, then start to laugh
If you must, then start to cry
Be yourself don't hide
Just believe in destiny
Don't care what people say
Just follow your own way
Don't give up and use the chance
To return to innocence
That's not the beginning of the end
That's the return to yourself
The return to innocence
Don't care what people say
Follow just your own way Follow just your own way
Don't give up, don't give up
To return, to return to innocence.
If you want then laugh
If you must then cry
Be yourself don't hide
Just believe in destiny.

________________________________________________________________________________

No comments:

Post a Comment