Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Episode 259 Discussion: 30th April 2013



By Myself

Who gets the Maddest Award between the two?

I was scared.

They have crossed all the limits.

They are like two kids, totally oblivious to world other than them. No parents, No mothers...just themselves and their egos.

That was no love that they showed to each other. That was competing for madness ...over who gets the Maddest Award between the two...love growing into obsession.  One loves, other feels trapped. One can't have enough, other wants to show that "enough" by ending one's life in equal challenge. The love makes you happy, but the obsession drives you crazy and angry.  You want to kill the other...whichever way it can be achieved...kindness or wounding hurt...

Again the song From Enigma "I'll love you...I'll kill you."  will be a better one as episode review.

Lesson of the Day
Shaque, Ishq mein Bharose se haar jaata (hai)
Doubt will lose to Trust in Love.

And sadly as it expressed Madhu's frustration with him at his distrust, I did not get what RK felt about her words, except that he knew it all the time and yet he wants her to keep repeating those words like a parrot.  Really was that the case?...I am not sure.  Yesterday, I was feeling that Madhu was taunting him so much with her attitude...

You don't say it that you love me and yet I know that you love me.
You make me say it all the time and and yet cannot believe that I love you.

And RK reacted to her taunt by just trying to shut her taunting by giving her the challenge to jump down so that her refusal will allow him to win and her silent taunting will stop...and she reacted even more madly.    BARABAR KA TAKKAR AUR THODA UPAR HI...


Answer of the Day - By Madhu to RK  (I am on my way to getting destroyed - Executing Stage)
Har Dhadkan chali Fanaa Hone, har saans chali tabaah hone, 
hameshaa ke liye, tumhaari banne, lo main chali tumse judaa hone

RK had said this earlier....  (I am ready to get destroyed - Planning Stage)
Katl kar do, aao mitao, tayyaar hoon main fanaa hone ke liye
Dhak sako toh khud ko Dhak Lo, kyonki yeh aag kaam aayegi mujhe jalaane ke liye


The way Madhu went to jump reminded me of  Crouching Tiger Hidden Dragon, ending scene where the young girl tricks her lover into asking for what he would want the most and to fulfill the wish, she jumps into the river...because living anyways she would never have had happiness, so while deciding to die, she makes sure that he gets his happiness.

I never understood even then...and even now...if she was right or wrong...and I just let it go and say to myself. She was a passionate and wilful girl, before her time, would never have been happy living the caged life of her times, she was fierce independent spirit of the wild, never to be controlled by anyone and die she would rather in that knowledge of being loved and also being independent for eternity.


Review Part 2 - Sultan as the Plot Device
My hitch and grouse is that entire Jumping Drama, though culminating through Madhu challenging him, word on word, action on action, the CVs did manage to plant the PLOT DEVICE as a precursor for MORE challenge and Resulting JUMP. I would have been happy, if CVs had weaved this madness drama without that Plot device which should be the case for true Love Stories.  The Plot device ensures that I keep in mind that there is a degree of small revenge also included in the jump.  Even in the Jump, the CVs ensured that Sultan as the third angle stays.

What was the Plot device ?
RK said..."you colored him to save him...". If you remember my words from last time I was saying Madhu colors Sultan in such love...that anyone can be mistaken.

So RK...asks his usual question...removing his grudge part of her doing it so lovingly..."You colored him to save him, and risked your life for him to save him, will you also die for me in love?"

It was a rhetorical question and he wanted to have an upper edge over her and Sultan as well.

But it picques Madhu.  I am not very sure what might have picqued her, but I think it was her latent anger about being reminded about her actions...her ego was again raised...Increasingly I am seeing that Madhu does not like him or anyone(ex Chawl) being critical of her actions with regards to Sultan...its like,  "let it be...I know what I am doing." And what did RK do since the time he got pointed with gun by Sultan ? He showed MAdhu...that 
  • he could have been killed had Sultan pulled the trigger
  • he could become Madhu's Aashique and third angle in their love story
  • Called Sultan Aashique Pistolia before her Mother...basically revealing to her...that otherwise you would send Sultan to kill me
  • Told Madhu that he knows Sultan is a Gangster and he does business in that pub everyday"
  • and now over terrace top, he again reminded her how she colored him with love.

Between two lovers itself...these talks are not pleasant and MAdhu being Madhu...she would never like RK showing her mistakes.  In one grand swoop, she goes for the jump at that challenge of his about Sultan.

Its such a plot device...taking away the purity of two lovers obsession for each other  without any interference and instead keep infusing 3rd party influence...they just keep on doing it to drag the story.

So I will still think...Madhu again covered up her acts with her supreme knowledge of RK...that he will either save her or will get himself killed along with her.  So the scope of revenge still continues.



By Zoya Naziya
It was indeed a perfect setting for Deewangee... Truly remarkable episode to witness the sheer magic of Ishq and junoon!!!

LOL, I was actually remembering the Baazigar scene and yada, this guy actually talks of it...

 I liked the way the entire scene was constructed... It started off with RK's penchant for drama, followed by his madness, leading to Madhu's defiance to outdo RK's madness, RK's shock, fear, vulnerability and ending with RK style declaration of his feelings...

I think the most important lesson RK would have learnt is to curb his madness when it comes to his Biwi... RK did you forget your own dialogue?..."Main pagal toh tum mujhse bhi badi pagal"... 

Biwi is definitely a good student of RK... 

I liked most of the dialogues between the two..

Madhu: Har dhadkan chahe fanaa jo jaye, har saans chahe tabah ho jaaye, hamesha ke liye tumhari hone, lo chali tumse juda hone...

RK: Har dhadkan tumhari meri hai, har saans pe haq hai mera
Zinda hai tu  kisi  aur shareer mein, bas itna sa haq hai tera

VD and DD did really well in the scene:)
 
Precap: The return of Bas haq hai ik mera Part-II

No comments:

Post a Comment