Sunday, November 18, 2012

Dynamics with his Biwi - the three levels



Dynamics with his Biwi - the three levels 

1) The assured RK  - Madhu is my game, my property, my Biwi
2) The competitor RK - I have to higher one than Madhu
3) The insecure and deprived RK - External forces conspire against me and make Madhu my saviour

When@ 1, there are beautiful moments between the two for us to enjoy. Very cute moments.
When @ 2, there are hurtful actions from RK and entertaining drama for us. Lot of BBB dialogues from RK. I enjoy that.
When @ 3, there are meaningful and responsible actions from RK towards Madhu and also the society.

Let me talk about 3. meaningful and responsible actions towards Madhu and society.
When Madhu saved him at the studio, he gave 10 minutes of his game for Madhu's family bonding. And why that return ? Coz his mother said that Pagphere ka rasam nibhana hai. 
>>>>What does he feel here. Insecure and vulnerable before external forces that are beyond his capacity to control. And who is happy ? Madhu and society.

When Madhu understood him at the studio and saw Rishu. He cut off 10 lacs of his loan to buy his privacy again from her. 
>>>>What does he feel ? Insecure and vulnerable that his opponent knows his secret. And who is happy ? Madhu.

Now Madhu has saved his life.  We don't know what's gonna happen...That's for us to see.
>>>>but pattern will remain same. Insecure and vulnerable he will feel. And happy are bound to be some. 

No comments:

Post a Comment